Thursday, October 30, 2008

Any Ideas?

Its 4:23 am of October 31, 2008 and I have no idea in mind on what to post in my blog! What do you think? any interesting topics in mind? Unfortunately, I have none so I'll told you about one silly thing that I did yesterday.

It was almost 2pm of October 30, 2008, I received a call from a friend named Jovin. He wanted my help about an email attachment he received and since he can't be able to open it up due to few errors, he wanted me to download that file for him. After few minutes I resolved his issue then I went back to sleep.

Again, after few minutes my phone rang and I was too excited to asnwer it when I saw an unfamiliar telephone number. Surprise! It was someone from IBM asking if I was able to took their employment exam. For better visualization of the scene....

IBM Agent: Hi this is _______(I forgot her name) from IBM. Is this Theresa?

Me: Yes?

IBM: I wanted to know if you already taken our employment exam?

Me: I am sorry but not yet!
"I am currently here in ILOILO and I HAVE NO PLANS IN GOING TO MANILA."
but thanks anyway!

IBM: Welcome and thank you!

ME: Welcome! Bye!




See the highlighted text? What do you think the way I acted upon the situation? Favorable or am I S-I-L-LY/A-R-R-O-G-A-N-T?

If I am, I am asking for forgiveness and your understanding! Thank you and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

  1. yehha!!! great to be direct and to be straight to the point, but not great for this situation. haha! gudluk anyways... and have a happy holloween!

    ReplyDelete