Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OrangeHRM-New Level of HR Management

It is really undeniable, every nation in the world can see the effects that this global financial crisis had brought us. Increasing number of employees being layoff, bankruptcy of banks and businesses . Thus, some of these companies and businesses look for alternatives to be able to lessen expenses. Use of open source software serves as one option. Open source software are the free alternative of those commercially available software.

Sourceforge.net provides information about the trends in Open Source Industry and every month the site chooses a promising software to use. The Sourceforge.net Project of the Month is OrangeHRM. It is a Human Resource Management (HRM) system that facilitates personnel information management, employee self service, leave, time & attendance, benefits, and recruitment of a company. OrangeHRM can be used by human resource professionals (and all employees) in small to medium sized organizations. To know more about OrangeHRM development visit Sourceforge.net website.


Basic Requirements:
  • PHP 5.2 or later
  • MySQL server 5.0.12 or later
  • Apache Server 1.3 or later

4 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa,

    Thank you very much for your posting about OrangeHRM and us being chosen Project of the Month on Sourceforge, we really appreciate your support.

    Regards,
    Teresa Gabbert
    Community Representative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    My name is Katie Stevens and I`m an online marketing consultant. I've just visited your website and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a home page link back from my SEO and WEB DESIGN website which would be
    (http://www.saftapp.com/) with page rank 3.

    Your link will be placed here:


    http://www.saftapp.com/ (Page rank 3) It's a Seo & Web design website

    As mentioned, your link would be placed on the site home page, not on any "links" pages which may be buried in the site somewhere.

    If you are interested please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it´s ready and I will do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

    TITLE: Complete ICT
    URL: http://www.managednetworks.co.uk/
    DESCRIPTION: pro-active stress free IT support.

    Or you can use the following html code:

    Complete ICT -pro-active stress free IT support.


    I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time,

    Katie Stevens
    katie.stevens@saftapp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,

    Thanks for your comment and for showing interest to my blog.. I'll be very glad to add your link to my site and of course I wanted you to do the same thing bout my page..

    I already added yours and I'm hoping to see my link from your page soon! Take care and More power!

    Thanks,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teresa,

    Thanks so much for the appreciation and more power to orangeHRM. I'll be glad to include here in my page any updates about OrangeHRM.. just inform me and i'll do further research about it and boom you'll see it here as well! Thanks again and more power!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete